New Project Alert

08:27


Yeah I just listened to The Rap Is Deep The Project Is Deeper E.P by Omari, I've been anticipating its release and it was as good as i expected. I listened to it twice before I began to write about it. He is a Christian rapper, his project was based mostly on how people live, his christian life;  the struggle, sin, vanity backsliding, the love of God among other things. He made several references to verses in the bible. My favorite track was actually the skit "Too Big Too Little" then "When I Get To Heaven" a sample of Lana Del Rey's Young and Beautiful and Good Mourning Bad Morning . Though he is still mastering his art he came in with several styles on this project and I must say he killed it. All the songs were strictly rap songs, and he featured other upcoming acts. Also the guy killed me with the album art i mean dayum!!! I recommend you listen to it if you're a Hip Hop fan or not, it made too much sense.

See link to the full project here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe