The Evolution: J.Cole

04:56

I'm gonna be looking at how J.Cole's music has evolved within recent years.
Fun fact: J.Cole has dropped a new project each year since 2009. He started with Friday Night Light and in 2014 he dropped 2014 Forest Hills Drive.
What really motivated me to do this particular playlist was I watched him on Letterman, I realized he
had a lot of songs and I actually really like him a lot.
So im going to list some of my favorites songs by him, starting from the newer songs and ending with his older songs. Enjoy!

Apparently
Fire Squad
Mo Money
Land of The Snakes
Nobody's Perfect featuring Missy Elliot
Daddy's Litle Girl
Killers
How High
Cost Me A Lot
2 Face
Grown Simba
I Get Up

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe