Song Of The Day: Let Rap Down

13:18

The song of the day is Let Rap Down a cover for J.Cole's Let Nas Down done by Nigerian Rapper Pryce Williams released in 2013. This was actually the first track I heard from him and I really liked it. He was telling a story about music in Nigeria from his own perspective. He talked about his idols and how they inspire him to still have hope and keep rapping. I think the strongest thing he had going was his content which is usually not the case in Nigerian music. I hope he goes on making more music like this cause when I heard this I was like there is a future for Nigerian rap and we can still make it. I recommend that you listen to it if you haven't heard it before.

See link to the song here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe