The Evolution: Logic

11:50


I'm going to start by saying I can't believe I actually slept on this guy asin ehn! Gave his album a second listen sometime in the beginning of this year and i've been preaching his gospel ever since. 
His album "Under Pressure" was actually the revelation to the mixtapes that preceeded it you know the Young Sinatra series. I don't know how I can really explain how much I got lost in this guys projects. His style may sound a little similar to something you heard but when y eventually digest the music you realize it's completely different. Well at some point I preached the message on of my favorite songs by logic "Soul Food", If you check that out you'll be able to better understand how much I enjoy this guys music. There's just so much attitude, sincerity and technique to the way he delivers it's just amazing.
Also, his sophmore album "The Incredible True Story" drops very soon. So in anticipation I've compiled a playlist of some of my favorite songs by Logic over the years, check it out.

I'm Gone

Soul Food

Driving Ms Daisy
Featuring Childish Gambino

925

Balling

On The  Low

Do Ya

Relaxation

Life of a Don.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe