The 50 Cent Playlist

04:53

For some reason I started listening to some 50 Cent's songs. It started when I heard one song from my friends computer and I was like "ahhh major throwback". Then the songs began to gradually increase and so did my love for 50 Cent the rapper.
Back when I was in secondary school 50 cent was the man, though I wasn't ever his biggest fan but you just had to know the lyrics to some of his songs, you had to have seen Get Rich or Die trying. Not to mention following the whole G-Unit movement; being a big fan of sneakers myself, low tops to be  precise the sneakers  they made with Reebok were actually really cool, then the video games bullet proof and blood on the sand. Arghhh, those were the best times!
RecentlyI began listening to the music he made then, now that I've generally gained more exposure and Insight i'm able to actually understand what he's been saying beyond the surface meanings I had back then. I've ended up having so many "Ohhhh, that's what he was saying" moments and that's one of the things I like most about music. So I have gotten together some of my favorite songs by Mr. Curtis Jackson hope you find some of you favorites here as well.

Many Men (Wish Death)

So Seductive

Candy Shop 
Featuring Olivia

P.I.M.P

In Da Club

Disco Inferno

Ayo Technology
Featuring
Timberland & Justin Timberlake

Get Up

Baby By Me 
Featuring
Ne-Yo

We Up
Featuring 
Kendrick Lamar & Kid Kidd

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe