The Evolution: Lupe Fiaso

13:58


Lupe fiasco is one of the most conscious rappers, in the sense that his content most times revolves around the serious situations that surround him. He uses his music as a medium to air his views and things like that. Sadly I missed out on his mixtapes but I've listened to a couple of singles and three of his albums and they were really cool.
His latest album Tetsuo and youth was something else entirely the samples, the features and the sound were entirely different and I liked it too much. His other projects produced a couple of smash hits like Superstar, The show goes on and the likes. I can't explain the feeling it gave me when understood the album especially Adoration of Magi (screams internally!)
So these are some of my favorite songs among the ones I've heard by Lupe Fiasco,
hope you enjoy them.

Superstar Featuring Matthew Santos
Hip Hop Saved My Life Featuring Nikki Jean
Words I Never Said
Show Goes On
Break The Chain
Around My Way
Old School Love Featuring Ed Sheeran
Mural
The Adoration Of Magi
Prisoner Featuring Ayesha Jako
They.Resurrect.Over.New ft Ab-Soul & Troi 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe