The Evolution: Chris Brown

12:19


I wonder how Chris Brown is still just 26 and he's been around soooo long, I mean howw?
That's posterity right there, I mean he's found a way to just remain relevant irrespective of the way he's chosen to do that. Though he has tarnished his squeaky clean image, people seem to love his bad boy phase even more.
The area that concerns me most is his music with everything that my be going on with him he finds his way to consistently drop new projects that are just "bam". There was the dance phase were he had songs like kiss kiss, wall to wall the more emotional songs like don't judge me, no air, deuces and a lad of smash hits that I don't know where to start mentioning from.
So Ive selected randomly some of my favorite songs by and that include Chris from over the years, hope you enjoy.

Run It 
With You
Wall To Wall
No Bullshit
Deuces Featuring Tyga & Kevin McCall
Turn Up The Music
I Can Transform Ya Featuring Swizz Beatz & Lil' Wayne
Don't Judge Me 
Ayo Featuring Tyga
Loyal
Drunk Texting Featuring Jhene Aiko
Autumn Leaves Featuring Kendrick Lamar
Love More Featuring Nicki Minaj

Bonus Tracks:
Hold You Down By Dj Khaled
No Air By Jordin Sparks 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe