Song Of The Day: Happy Weekend

10:09

Though the weekend is practical over i still wanna wish every one a happy weekend. The song of the day is Happy Weekend by Show Dem Camp produced by Kid Konnect released earlier this year. I mean this track is just a *jammmmm* it features all the members of the group, each member of the group described/played a part as a police office telling people to settle them for the weekend. The description was too visual and the video describe the lyrics too well. My favorite part of the song was when the first guy was like "...my regards to you wife and your children sha". I think I should have done this since Friday but anyhow, I hope you enjoy it.

See link to the song here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe