Song of the day: Pluto (Remember You)

23:47


The song of the day is Pluto(Remember You) by DJ Clock featuring Beatenberg released early in 2014 (i'm actually not really sure cause i couldn't find too much online) But it is The second single from house heavyweight South African producer, DJ Clock's album "The Fourth Tick”.  The song is a very catchy House jam, the way things are going it's like house would soon become the new thing again. I don't really know much about DJ Clock but when I heard this song I don't know I just liked the guy. There very light vocals on the song that was done by Beatenberg, this light African vibe. I found out it got nominated for a MAMA award and it was on the List of South African number-one singles of 2014 for 10 weeks straight.

See link to the song here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe