Song of The Day: Link Up

06:40

I can't explain why exactly i've found it difficult to write for a while and i'm not even going to lie and say stuff like "i'm back" or "expect more from me from now." I'm just going to take it one day at a time and see how it goes. 
Uhm I'm writing this for two main reasons, 
One, (obvs) so my friends i've been hoarding their pictures can get them,
 like I did the last time. You can check it out here.
(Bimbo I sweeeearrr down it's James that caused it ).
The two because I feel some how everyday I don't write, I legit think about it almost everyday.
So I pick this song because it's a really, really trill song and because we legit linked up on this very eventful day. (guys we need to play basketball again very sooo *crying*)
The song though is by Phyno in which he featured M.I and Burna Boy (the main reason I listen to this song tbh). I don't exactly know what exactly Phyno is saying but it sounds pretty good, I mean I was nodding my head to it(that says a lot if you don't know). The Burna Boy just has this machine gun flow on the hook that just ends the song for real for real. I mean I didn't really pay attention to M.I like that and his verse was pretty good as well. In a nutshell it's a Burna Boy song.
I like to think if we made a video for how the day went this song would be a pretty good soundtrack for it.




Nandom: "Okay boys, let me show you how to ball."
I definatly made this.

#thuglife


Bukettttsssss

uhm, more buckkkkettttsssss?



Thats Paul dancing to the link up song(you don't know that it wasn't playing in the background)

I mean see Bimbo is also doing daddy dance.



Then James


"You can't bring a camera to the court and not take group photographs 
with someone holding the ball."
Micheal Jordan


"and shots like these too, duh!"
Kobe Brayant.






From my Phone.







From my phone.





Lol Paul was tracking shawties, but I had to force him into the best group photograph one way or another. Thank me very much.

Just incase your wondering "who even writes these things?" thats me in the black jersey.
Ps: James took a lot of the shots in the post.
Check out his Instagram: @zimmani

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe