Song Of The Day: #Work #RiriNavy

13:29

The Song of the day is by Rihanna off her album Anti. It features Drake and was originally written by PARTYNEXTDOOR who when I heard a snippet of him singing it, I thought it really suited him. He still had additional vocals so yeah there's that. Also, the song was produced by "40". So I guess it's safe to say it was an OVO thing.
The song is obviously a story about lovers and apparently work is a slang/euphemism for sex.
Uhm for some reason the instruments in the song remind me of the ones in Eva Alordiah's Lights out, though im sure that's not where they sampled from.
As previously seen in What's My Name and Take Care (which were both No.1 on the billboard charts), Rihanna and Drake exhibited their electric chemistry in a steamy raunchy video and their vocals were also in harmony at some points. Drake guy be giving us 'In The Morning" like vibes in his verse, you know tryna put us in "dem feels" while remaining on his grind (hope you see what I did there). All in all it's a really cool song, you know gatts find me some grinds.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe