Things I Dislike In Songs

05:23

Well there are something related with songs that when they happen it either just makes me feel some how, really pissed or just continues to make me anticipate. So here it goes;

1.) Tags
My God this really pisses me off we know what website we downloaded the song from i mean then some people make it play at the beginning, middle and end. There are other ways you can create awareness or you can just reduce the amount of the tags.

2.) Snippets
They are not necessarily bad all the time but it just leads people to over anticipate song and videos and the eventual outcome could be disappointing.

3.) Digital Booklets
I hate it I listen to an album I like so much and i'm not able to get the digital booklet. If i am really interested in a particular song and want to find out more about it it would be pretty difficult to get information. Like when i tried to get the booklet for Sail Out I was really disappointed when I found out it didn't have one.

4.) Plays
Is there anyone who has gone through this you're listening to a song maybe on Itunes and its about to finish and for some reason your friend comes to change the song  and you don't get an extra count for you playing that song. It can't be only me that goes through this especially when its a song you're not really into.

5.) Remixes
I actually like remixes,but when there is a song that I termed a remix and there really isn't any difference between the remix and the original i really don't see the point.

6.) Incorrectly Named Songs
This kills me i think im weird but i like to arrange all my songs and then when someone goes and names the artist xyz ft abc by xyz alone would be separate i don't know if you get what im saying. Then everything is just generally disorganized.


Im hoping some people can relate and make me feel like i'm not a weirdo. Also, I want to know what don't you like about some songs.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe