Song Of The Day: Kontrol

14:58


The song of the day is Kontrol by south african rapper AKA featuring DA LEs off AKA's album Levels released in 2014. The song is preety much about a party He threw right after his parents/guardians told him to do the exact opposite not to throw a party when they were away. They eventually caught him in the act and had to throw out the people that came through for the party, but that was when the party preety much over then they had already turned up, done crazy stuff and had fun.I need to find out the producers he works with because the sound from this song and the full album as well is very different.I think the skits mad the song more interesting. There was a very nice and balanced mix of all the instruments. I've been listening to the album since I laid my hands on it nd I have enjoyed it so far.

See link to the song here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe