Song Of The Day:Thank You

09:32

The song of the is Thank You by The Choc Boys from the album Everybody Loves Ice Prince(2011). Well this was from a few years ago,it had the whole Choc Boyz collaboration thing I talked about a while back. Their collaboration makes me very happy because they just bring something new to the table. But sadly it looks like they may not be collaborating any time so seeing the recent string of events. I think the point of the song was to thank his(Ice Prince) fans and every one that supported the song. This song was motivated to thank all  the people that read my blog. I apologize for the lack of posts I've been having exams for the past week and I will be having more in the weeks to come.

See the link to the song here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe