Song Of The Day: Owo Ni Koko

05:06

The song of the day was inspired by a tweet by someone from malawi complaining about  Davido's booking fee apparently he collects $80,000 before I converted it I was like why is the guy even complaining sef... Then I did the conversion on google and I was just confused. I can't even type it sef so I will just do a snapshot and put it at the end of the post. Back to the matter, The Song of The Day is Owo Ni Koko By Omo Baba Lowo himself Davido. Owo Ni Koko is yoruba for "Money is the main thing" so i'm guessing all my initial explanation is making more sense right now, Right? The song is another chilled jam apparently Davido is leaning into the whole afro-house movement. It has this Tropical vibe and it is one of those tracks you can't but nod your head to. It was produced by J Fem.

See Link to the song here.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe