Song Of The Day: No Time

05:08


The song of the day is one of my best songs off the Westernised West Africa Mixtape by Mojeed released in 2014. Well  the song was talking about a number of things like living life having fun, asking God for protection and guidance, girls, time, material things and just a lot of different things  altogether. The beat was kind of calm and progressive consisting of drums, organs, pianos and some other instruments. Leri Q did a really good job on the track. Then one of my favorite lines from the song was when he goes: "...I had to stay by the border every morning waking up with someone else’s daughter I got the magic stick, na fi so mi di harry potter..." Well I can say I really like this track because its short, simple and just has this kinda very chilled vibe to it that I just cant explain.

See link to the song here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe