The Group Of Rappers Playlist.

10:07


A few days ago when i was working on a project with my friend we were playing some music and as always I was trying to make him listen to more divers forms of music. So the songs that kept playing were songs with a lot of rappers and it was a really filled night. So this event inspired me to make this playlist the a least three rappers playlist.

Forever by Drake Featuring Kanye West, Lil' Wayne & Eminem

Memories Back Then by T.I Featuring Kris Steffens, BOB, Kendrick Lamar

Loud Noises by Eminem & Royce Da 5'9 Featuring Crooked Eye, Joel Ortiz & Joe Budden

Nobody Test Me - by Jesse Jags Featuring Ice Prince & M.I

Swagger Like Us by T.I Featuring Kanye West, Jay Z and Lil' Wayne

So Appalled Kanye West Featuring Jay-Z, Pusha T, CyHi Da Prynce, Swizz Beatz & The RZA

We Taking Over by Dj Khaled Featuring Akon, T.I, Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Birdman & Lil Wayne

West Coast Wu-Tang by Kendrick Lamar featuring Punch & Ab Soul

Blaze by M.I, Jesse Jagz, Ice Prince & Blaze

F**king Problems by A$AP Rocky Featuring 2 Chainz, Drake and Kendrick Lamar

Comment Tu T’appelle by Leri Q featuring Burna Boy, Dammy Krane, Mojeed and Ozone

Power Circle by Rick Ross, Gunplay, Stalley, Wale and Meek Mill featuring Kendrick Lamar

Which songs with more than three rappers do you like that is or isn't on this list, I would really like to know. So please comment, Thanks!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe