Song Of The Day: D.D

05:10


The Song of the day is D.D by The Weeknd off Trilogy, which is actually a cover of Michael Jackson's 1987 classic Dirty Diana off his Bad album.
I for one was in another dimension when I listened to the Weeknd's version. The instruments we just so sublime; the drums were hit harder, the general sound was so electric and the vocals were probably even as good.
I've been listening to this song for the last couple of day and I've been on able to get it out of my head, it embodies that entirely unconventional sound from Kissland which makes me consider it his best body of work.
The song is a story about a siren who's generally infatuated with musicians more or less and how he's trying to escape her perils.
The strings from the original version is something I actually miss on the song it gave it this whole rockstar effect though I'm not so sure it would have been congruous with this version.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe